ECCS Group supply a range of Polyethylene fittings to pipe installation projects throughout Scotland.
We are however always looking to improve and can now offer to work with you to improve management of your waste polyethylene. Clients such as Scottish Water and Scotia Gas Networks are heavily involved in mains and service pipe renewals and will be among the largest users of PE pipe and fittings in the UK. Legislation now requires all contractors to ensure that site waste is disposed of in an environmentally sensitive manner. ECCS can help by uplifting all PE waste from sites or depots.
Benefits of the system
· We are offering this service at no cost
· Reduces waste going to landfill sites
· Eliminate the landfill tax that you the contractor have to pay
· Improve site cleanliness and Health and Safety
· Enable monitoring of material delivered to site and waste produced